Saturday, February 1, 2014

Where in the world is Ryan Chapman?

Don't worry, I didn't die (hah I'm kidding, I know you don't actually care).

CHECK OUT MY REVAMPED SITE 
Which is still being revamped-ish but it looks totally different than before

Anyhow, roughly a month ago I posted a quick and urgent post on what I was working on, which was my environment for my thesis. Since then I have done quite a bit more including animating, more environment work, and several side projects. Without further ado, here's my current environment progress:


Removed arches, added textures, changed the stairs, and, yeah, stuff. Still not finished but that is my goal for the weekend (let's see how that turns out). I realized that I love Maya for modeling but I miss using real-time renders. Those were the good ole days. Don't worry, I will eventually post real-time stuff about my thesis. I'm only doing mental ray for my animation. 

Anyhow, other project is my original character: Original the Character (do not steal). I'm kidding, her name is Adrianna and she is the counterpart to Taluun (blue guy I posted before who is in my thesis). I thought it would be fun to do one more blue person with crystal...mishaps...but I promise this is my last one! My other projects are different (and one of them wicked cute). Blah blah blah here's Adrianna's progress:




Little bit more work to do, namely the glove and giving her an evil looking jacket and touch up stuff. 

Yay Game art! Remember kids: brush your teeth, learn something new every day, and never not know what you are capable of (basically strive to get better)!

No comments:

Post a Comment