Thursday, February 6, 2014

So twitter is a thing...

Hello!

So I've been working really hard the past few days, but not on what you may think...

See, I picked up a quick little side project that ended up being a ton of fun! About 4 days of work and I'm pretty satisfied with the result. I would've taken my sweet time on it, but with everything else going on in my life, a 4 day project is all I really needed, especially considering I still have Adrianna to do (oh yeah, and my thesis).

Without further ado: Centaur girl (Concept by Justin Chan)






I really like how she turned out and I actually posted her on CGHub! My first image ever on there (yay). 

In other news I am EXHAUSTED! 

Oh yeah, and I added some breakdowns to my website!



Rendered in Marmoset 2 and now on my site. Woo. 

I know this was a lot to take in, but until next time!...I'll be sleeping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment