Wednesday, June 27, 2012

That's a lot of rocks

So I've been working on the outside of Po-Koro a lot because I needed a break from the meticulousness of the actual models. I don't have a lot to say about what I've got now. It's pretty cut and dry, with assets laid out and the environment still a little weak. I'll put down the finishing large chunks (Po-Koro huts, boxes, watch tower, etc.) and go back to modeling. I finished rigging the Matoran and all I have left is to texture them. I think after Onewa I'll start working on the Tahnok before making a whole lot more masks. However, I have the main ones I need to the important characters, so the masks are on the bottom tier of importance (underneath tiny tiny rocks and sand piles). Anyways, enjoy the pictures; I worked hard.
Exterior Gate

Gate and Pohatu comparison

The front of Po-Koro

In the tunnel on the way into the village


No comments:

Post a Comment