Saturday, April 19, 2014

3 weeks remain!

Yes, there are only 3 weeks until I graduate and let me tell you things have been HECTIC. I've been working on tons of projects, random sculpts, networking, job seeking, and apartment hunting like mad. I've changed my website and resume to no longer say student and have taken the time to mourn CGHub by complaining about all other 3d image sites. My past few weeks have been crazy, and without further ado, here are some things I've done:

Thesis work~ Low poly Elia and textures


Portfolio Piece~ Man Ray



Portfolio Piece~ Senvenku



Random Cute thing~ Calavera Whale Shark


Small Sculpting project~ Hypno concept by Cryptid-Creations


Most of this stuff can be seen on my website which has also been updated! Anyways, as you can see, my life has been insanely busy, but I've done the best I can with what I've got. Have a good one and until next time, I hope you enjoy my art!








No comments:

Post a Comment