Saturday, August 10, 2013

VGREMIX IS FINALLY FINISHED!

Hoo boy. That was fun, and my quote of the night is "Now I don't know what to do with myself".

I finished my Polycount Contest Entry and pretty excited on how it came out. If you want to see my submission, click here: POLYCOUNT VGREMIX SUBMISSION

I'm nervous and excited about how this is going to turn out, but I had a ton of support and I can honestly say that if nothing at all:

I learned a lot of things I didn't already know
I found out about Sketchfab (amazing!)
I had a few followers and wonderful supporters, so I know my art touched at least someone
And most of all, I finished a project in a small time limit amid also vacationing and general life

This was definitely fun and I think I may have found a new portfolio piece :) At least for now, anyways.

I'm tired from working, so time to chill for a bit. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment