Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Back in the saddle?

Whoah, school started and life started to catch up. Unfortunately, I've put the Bionicle project on the back burner for now. Reason being was the lack of the ability to animate/rig properly. Considering that I'm taking both of those classes now, the project will resume eventually assuming I don't find an internship.

On another note...school! I'm currently enrolled in a Level Design course and am enjoying it thoroughly  I've been working on a level for my Game IP "Smile's World" and have quite a few pictures to update with. However, instead of taking space here, I'll link you to the Polycount WIP page.

On top of that, I also will be entering the DOTA2 contest on Polycount with school work on top of that. Oh boy, how exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment