Saturday, July 7, 2012

Po-Koro finally done! Now onto animations

That's right, I finally finished Po-Koro and have moved onto the tedious task of animating the city. I'm not doing the main animations yet due to the fact I still haven't finished the masks or even Tahnok! However, I've done the animations for the Maha and some for the Matoran (though the list is quite long).

I intend to have the Matoran interact with one another in various ways, so that will take some work, but I have a few basics done like idle, waving, and head turning. If these don't look quite right, it doesn't really matter since these are mainly backdrop characters and not essential to the overall video. I have to say though, Po-Koro is much more exciting to look at with actual movement in it now rather than a dead city.

Take a look at what I've got so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment